Harvester Performance Center
- All shows are all ages unless otherwise specified on the HPC calendar.
- Valid ID is either a current, government issued ID (e.g. driver's license, passport, military ID) OR a copy of your birth certificate, driver's permit, combined with a photo ID (e.g. school ID, gym membership).
- No outside food or beverages are allowed into the venue.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed into the venue.
- Photo and/or recording policies are at the band's discretion and change night to night. You may bring your camera with the understanding that you might need to check it with us for the duration of the show. Generally, point and shoot cameras are allowed with no flash photography. No professional cameras (with a removable lens), recording devices (go pros or iPads), or selfie sticks. Members of the press with professional cameras must have press passes arranged in advance in order to shoot during a show.
- The Harvester Performance Center uses metal detectors for all events. Guests should allow extra time for entry in the venue.
- Large backpacks, suitcases, beach bags and equipment bags are prohibited.
- Alternative accommodations for screening will be provided to those who need it
- Guests who refuse screening will be denied entry
- Seating is "first come, first serve" at the Harvester, including ADA music fans. We have no control over shows where patrons line up early for seating. If you choose to arrive before doors, please take your place in line.
- Venue is general admission
- The Harvester Performance Center is unable to verify or guarantee the authenticity of tickets that were not purchased directly through an authorized sales channel Crowdtorch/Tunestub. For this reason, we do not recommend purchasing tickets from third-party resellers. If a ticket is purchased through a third-party reseller, The Harvester Performance Center is not responsible for any fraudulent activity and will not honor invalid tickets.
What is the center's capacity, and what are the seating arrangements?
Harvester Performance Center can seat up to 460 depending on the seating arrangement. Each event will have a configuration to fit the genre of music or event being presented. For every event our venue will be set to impress and to enhance your concert experience. All seating is general admission, there are no assigned seats.
Accessible seating is available for our guests with disabilities. Tickets can be purchased on line or over the phone by calling 540-484-8277, or in person at the box office. Those wishing to purchase accessible seats are allowed to have up to three companions sitting with them (based on availability). The Harvester Performance Center strongly encourages those needing to purchase tickets in accessible seating areas to do so as far in advance as possible. All accessible seating will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Every effort will be made on the day of an event to accommodate those needing accessible seats but are based on availability. For Special needs please contact email@example.com. ADA seats are available though out the venue with general admission
Concessions are available for purchase- featuring pizza and snacks! ABC on premises.
What is included in "GOLD SECTION" tickets?
Select shows feature a "Gold Section" ticket option. This ticket includes seating in the front section of the venue closest to stage. This section is cordoned off and only those who purchased Gold Section tickets are allowed in that section. A souvenir lanyard is issued upon entry, and is required to gain entry to the Gold Section. Gold Section is not offered for all shows - The Gold Section is still General Admission there are no reseved seats. Please see event listings. (see photo below)
NOTICE: THERE ARE NO AUTHORIZED RESELLERS OF HARVESTER PERFORMANCE CENTER TICKETS
About our Service Fee
We do our best to make ordering through Crowd Torch as convenient and efficient as possible, whether on your computer, mobile device, Facebook, or over the phone. Crowd Torch provides a valuable service for event attendees, promoters, and venues, and relies on revenue from fees to pay for all the costs associated with this service, web hosting, ticketing hardware, customer support, training, credit and debit card processing services, merchant fees, computer hardware and software, telephone lines, labor and more. Our fees are typically significantly lower than the industry average, and we make sure to transparently outline all necessary fees during the purchase process for each event.
Are children allowed at events?
All Shows are All Ages unless noted on the event page. Check individual show listings for details. Children 8 years or under are free. Please note that all seated shows that are sold out-children will need to sit on a parent's lap.
Is the Harvester Performance Center handicap accessible?
Yes, the building is handicap accessible with bathrooms that are handicap accessible as well. Patrons with special needs should email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to make arrangements.
Are all shows at the Harvester Performance Center?
Occasionally, Harvester Performance Center will present our shows at a different venue. Details and addresses will be on individual event pages.
How do I purchase tickets?
Harvester Performance Center sells advance tickets on our website. Your email receipt will be your scannable ticket to present when you arrive. Please print it out to present at the door or have your recipt on your mobile device.
The Box Office is open Tuesday-Friday 10a-4pm. On Weekend show days the Box Office Opens at 4pm.
Special Offers- Offers including discounts are valid for days and time posted. Restrictions apply and vary. The offer is not valid for tickets purchased before the offer is announced. No Refund policy applies to all special offers.
Do you offer refunds?
We do not offer refunds unless the show is canceled or rescheduled. The Harvester Performance employs a NO REFUND policy. You may elect to transfer your cancelled tickets to another show. Refunds Policy: Refunds for cancelled shows will be processed automatically. If you would like to be refunded for a rescheduled show, you must request the refund within 21 days of notification of the schedule change. No refunds will be issued after that date. Tickets are non-refundable unless a show has been cancelled or rescheduled. The Service Fee is always non-refundable.
Are refreshments available at events?
Harvester Performance Center will sell some food, but there are also many excellent restaurants near the venue. We accept cash and credit cards at the door and throughout the building for merchandise or refreshments. There are adult beverages sold. No outside food or beverage is allowed in the venue. Food trucks are no longer available on site.
What time should I arrive?
Show times are posted on the individual event pages. Doors times are listed for each show, most shows are 1/2 hour to 1 hour before the show, unless otherwise noted. Check your printable ticket for show times & door times.
All shows are general admission, first come, first served.
Where do I park?
There is plenty of on-street parking near the Harvester, as well as parking lots near the venue. The only place you can not park in on the lot in front of the Rocky Mount Car Wash, next to Wood Grains American Furniture, they will tow.
Can I purchase gift certificates?
We do offer Gift Cards to Harvester Performance Center. Any denomination you would like. Email us for details, or call (540) 484-8277.We will gladly mail them to you,free of charge, in the contiguous US.Or you can purchase them at our Box Office Tuesday-Friday, 10AM-4PM, or at night during any performance. Gift card must be used in person or over the phone (not online).
Is the center able to rent for my event?
Harvester Performance Center is available to rent for private events, wedding parties, meetings and receptions. For information please contact us.
How to hear about our shows
Be the first to know by signing up for our email blasts here on the website. We send out updates that include shows that are just announced, exclusive pre-sale and contests. Most shows are announced and updated on our website weekly. Or Follow us on twitter at @TheHarvesterRM or "like" us on Facebook. We try to keep our patrons up to speed with low ticket prices, warnings and on-sale announcements, and changes to our shows via social media.
Photo and/or recording policies are at the band's/artist's discretion and change show to show. You may bring your camera with the understanding that you might need to check it with us for the duration of the show. Generally, point and shoot cameras are allowed with no Flash photography. Professional cameras with removable lens, etc., are NOT permitted in the venue at anytime. No video/audio recording is allowed in the venue. Members of the Press with professional cameras must have a press press arranged in advance in order to shoot during a show. Contact: Info@harvester-music.com
We welcome guest promoters. If you're interested in renting Harvester Performance Center to book your own show, email us for more info.For Booking Agent/Talent Buyer email@example.com